22. Route (575 km) Dawson Creek – Edmonton

In Edmonton we will collect our Permanent Residence Card (an ID-Card that proofs our legal status in Canada and allows us to enter Canada any time). We also will change our German drivers licence to an Alberta drivers licence and register our Motorhome.

View Larger Map

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.